Select any combination of 4 lbs total of bone in chicken parts with skin
- Season the chicken pieces with kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 425° F
- In a large bowl, or zip top bag, mix together the dry ingredients
- Pour 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil in the bottom of a sheet pan.
- Coat the chicken in the flour mixture one piece at a time. We found it easiest to use a zip top bag and shaking the bag gently to coat the pieces.
- Put the coated chicken pieces on the sheet pan, skin side down.
- Put chicken in oven and bake for 30 minutes, turning 1/2 way through.
- Use a thermometer to test to make sure the chicken is cooked through (Target 160° F).
- Sprinkle with salt and serve.